Looking to add a little extra shapeliness to your figure and enhance the shape and look of your buttocks? Whether you’ve tried methods like diet and exercise before, or you simply want to make the process easier, a Brazilian Butt Lift from Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery may be just what you need.
About the Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure that can alter the shape and size of the buttocks without the need for any implants. Instead, excess fat is transferred from other parts of the body like the hips, lower back, and abdomen, some of which is injected back into key points of the buttocks.
Benefits of the Brazilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian Butt Lift allows you to bypass some of the genetic factors that otherwise determine the shape of your buttocks. While exercise and a healthy diet can help you improve their appearance, they cannot always add the volume that some desire. Here are some of the benefits of this procedure:
- Add volume to your body’s curves
- Enhance your proportions and give a more attractive appearance to your buttocks
- Reduce fat on other parts of the body
What to Expect from Your Treatment
To help you make an informed decision on your route of treatment, it’s wise to know exactly what you’re getting into. Here are the steps of the Brazilian Butt Lift:
- The surgeon marks areas where additional volume is desired as well as areas that fat will be transferred from.
- Dr. Chernoff will go over with you the type of anesthesia that will be administered.
- The harvest site — where the fat will be transferred from — and the buttocks are disinfected and cleaned.
- Incisions are made at both the harvest site and the buttocks. Tumescent fluid is injected to further numb the areas and keep bruising and bleeding to a minimum.
- Fat is harvested through liposuction that then goes through a purification process. From there, the fat is injected into the buttocks, before the incisions are closed.
What Results Can You Expect?
The increased volume in the buttocks will be immediately noticeable. The final changes to your buttocks may not be apparent until some time after surgery, when all residual swelling has gone down and the transferred fat has had the opportunity to settle properly. The vast majority of patients can expect a curvier bottom and improved lower body proportions, which may also improve posture and lower body balance, as well as making clothes fit better.
These results last for many years. However, to get a better idea of what type of change you should see, you should book a consultation with Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery to know what to realistically expect.
Who Should Consider a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Anyone who desires a little extra volume or shapeliness to their lower body may benefit from a Brazilian Butt Lift. It’s also a good alternative for those who don’t like the idea of implants. If you’ve tried natural methods of changing your body shape, like exercise and diet, but they haven’t produced the results you’re hoping for, a Brazilian Butt Lift is an option to consider.
If you want to learn more about the Brazilian Butt Lift or to schedule a consultation, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery. You can call us on 707-243-4101 for Santa Rosa patients and we’ll be glad to help you through the process every step of the way.